Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Want To Drill Love, Send Message To All at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Want To Drill Love, Send Message To All at 168

Former WBC super middleweight champion David Benavidez is promising to do a real number on J'Leon Love on Saturday night. The contest takes place as part of the Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia Fox Sports Pay-Per-View undercard, taking place at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Re

Beating Love wont make much of a statement, he's a failed project of Mayweather...

Comment

Don't say drill...

Comment

Love is out of his league this fight shouldn’t have been made he’s going to get hurt

Comment

Absolute garbage co main event!

Glad I won’t be forking over my money on this garbage PPV, it’s all banking on the hopes of a David vs Goliath situation!

This never would’ve happened if boxing had a centralized commission who does their own checks an balances on the promoters and networks state commissions plus belt organizations!

With a centralized body we’d have Mikey vs Loma and Spence vs Crawford this year!

Sorry guys just pissed at the news that Wilder turned down that crazy DAZN offer! Smfh

Comment

not the best choice of words

Comment

The king of the smw has spoken.

Comment

David Buenavides is a drug addict...

Comment

Benavidez gonna ring-walk to afroman's "because I got high"

Comment

How the f--- are you going to send a message to 168 division by beating a clearly washed/never was in Love? Wtf is Wrong with these fighters? Do they really believe the bulls--- that comes out of their mouths? And Why is this considered a co-main event?

Pbc should be ashamed of themselves for serving up this SLOP. Both "main events" are clear mismatches.

Comment

Working...
                    X