Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Nery, McJoe Arroyo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Nery, McJoe Arroyo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Luis Nery, McJoe Arroyo, Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - ARLINGTON, TX. - Fighters competing in televised undercard action this Saturday leading up to the Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia PBC on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference before they enter the ring at AT&T Stadium. (photos by Stacey Verbeek).

[Click Here To Read More]

McJoe is in over his head. He's too small, but I guess that's boxing today. Nery isn't the only one, but he was blatant with it. He fought blown up flys until his title chance and he screwed that up. Now hes back to blown up flys.

Comment

The King is back.

Easy work to Nery, he is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        McJoe is in over his head. He's too small, but I guess that's boxing today. Nery isn't the only one, but he was blatant with it. He fought blown up flys until his title chance and he screwed that up. Now hes back to blown up flys.
        Nery destroyed easily the best bantam in the world.

Comment

Nery is one of those many Mexican cheats, JMM, Canelo, Margarito, Chavez Jr.:wank:"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            Nery is one of those many Mexican cheats, JMM, Canelo, Margarito, Chavez Jr.:wank:"peeleft:
            your cum dump filipina mother is the cheat!

Comment

...Nery can bang, but Arroyo can box, and that's gonna be the key...great fight, but I give it to Arroyo to put on a great display of sticking and moving..no disrespect, but Arroyo will disappoint the pro-Mexican crowd...

Comment

Working...
              X