Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Dennis Hogan, Undercard - Official For April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Dennis Hogan, Undercard - Official For April 13

Jaime Munguia (32-0, 26 KOs) will make the fourth defense of his WBO Junior Middleweight World Title when he takes on mandatory challenger Dennis "Hurricane" Hogan (28-1-1, 7 KOS) in a 12-round battle. The event will take place on Saturday, April 13, 2019 at Arena Monterrey in Monterrey, Mexico and will be streamed live on DAZN .
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whole card is trash

Comment

Would rather be seeing Munguia fight Teixeria.

Comment

Man....fuck Dennis Hogan.

I really don't mean that and he's done nothing to me, but it just sounds funny to say....the same way it sounds funny to say, "Fuck Steve Harvey". Lol

It's been a slow day around here, forgive me.

Comment

Would love to see Brook against Munguia, don’t know why he hasn’t been campaigning for that fight

Comment

Sounds like the setup to Jaime Munguia vs. Patrick Teixeira. Not a bad fight, but I'd rather see Munguia in with Brook, Horn, Soro, or Vargas at this point.

Comment

I'm ready!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
                Whole card is trash
                You're trash!

Comment

Talk about lost momentum, Minguia seemed to be on the road to stardom....now no one talks about him

Comment

I was surprised when Teixeria got wiped out by Curtis Stevens. Haven't seen him fight since. Sounds like he looked good vs Gallimore from what I've read. I'll tune in for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X