Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Billy Joe Saunders, Daniyar Yeleussinov, Turner, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Billy Joe Saunders, Daniyar Yeleussinov, Turner, More

2016 Olympic Gold Medalist Daniyar Yeleussinov, (5-0, 3 KOs), heads into battle tomorrow night, March 15 against battle-tested Mexican veteran Silverio Ortiz, (37-23, 18 KOs), in a scheduled eight-round welterweight bout at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, PA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man if BJS doesnt sign with or fight on DAZN he going to be a forgotten man. So much talent being wasted right now and if this doesnt end up being for a WBO title at SM he is screwed.

Comment

Thank god Daniyar left that rat john david jackson.

Comment

I feel like Eddie Hearn wrote the bit about Yeleussinov because he’s good but his fights are not that exciting

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          I feel like Eddie Hearn wrote the bit about Yeleussinov because he’s good but his fights are not that exciting
          Nobodies more exciting than billy joe saunders,I cant wait til he fights ufusi,that has fight of the decade written all over it like bjs vs akavov, Bjs is stamping his ticket to the hof with these names like akavov,isufi,etc. eventually he may even stop ducking the atg Andrade that would immortalise him even higher than beating isufi,but that might be asking too much of 1 fighter even 1 as much an atg as bjs.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            After this they need to get Daniyar tougher comp. They should trust his ability to succeed based on his pedigree alone.

Comment

Bad performance yesterday

Comment

Working...
              X