Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto: Jessie Vargas Fight is Do or Die, I'll Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto: Jessie Vargas Fight is Do or Die, I'll Beat Him

Former two-weight World champions Jessie Vargas and Humberto Soto will clash in a vital showdown for their World title ambitions on a blockbuster bill at The Forum, Los Angeles on Friday April 26, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vargas is a gatekeeper; Soto shall not pass.

Comment

See the best fight the best on DAZN. PBC and ESPN never puts on good exciting fights like these.If you don’t sign to DAZN you’re ducking.

Comment

This a farst , but I will watch the replay. However Jesse fights to rhe level of his opponent.

Comment

The worlds baddest cab driver

Very underrated fighter and very avoided back in his prime.

Comment

if this fight was 100 years ago. I would favor Soto heavily.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              See the best fight the best on DAZN. PBC and ESPN never puts on good exciting fights like these.If you don’t sign to DAZN you’re ducking.
              Eh, it's an undercard fight

Comment

Confirmation that DAZN is NOT for everybody! Bad Career Move for Jesse Vargas. He likely would've been the one getting a shot at Keith Thurman instead of Josesito Lopez. At 147 he should've stayed at PBC, even Eddie Hearn himself said if you fight at 147 you should be over with PBC right now.

Comment

Don't be surprised when Soto wins.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Don't be surprised when Soto wins.
                    Vargas all the way

Comment

Working...
                    X