Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Lomachenko Talks Mikey Garcia, Crolla, Davis, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Lomachenko Talks Mikey Garcia, Crolla, Davis, More

Vasiliy Lomachenko Video Interview - Unbeaten IBF Welterweight World Champion Errol Spence Jr. and undefeated four-division world champion Mikey Garcia made their grand arrivals for fight week Tuesday and participated in an open to the public media workout as they near their blockbuster showdown that headlines a Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event this Saturday from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. (photos by Stacey Verbeek).
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol now its safe for Loma to say Mikey's name with him at 147.

Comment

He definitely hasn't mastered the English language and meanings just yet.
      At least he tries though.

Comment

You don't have to chase Tank, when you have Teofimo Lopez right in your backyard! Tank is not a bigger star than Teofimo! Tank is a star because of Mayweather! Stop talking about Tank, and start building up a fight with Lopez! DO NOT GO TO 130 BEFORE FIGHTING TEOFIMO LOPEZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          You don't have to chase Tank, when you have Teofimo Lopez right in your backyard! Tank is not a bigger star than Teofimo! Tank is a star because of Mayweather! Stop talking about Tank, and start building up a fight with Lopez! DO NOT GO TO 130 BEFORE FIGHTING TEOFIMO LOPEZ!
          Sounds like someone wants Tank to stay in the witness protection program! So I guess you prefer Tank to keep fighting bums for the next 8-10 fights right?

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
            Sounds like someone wants Tank to stay in the witness protection program! So I guess you prefer Tank to keep fighting bums for the next 8-10 fights right?
            That's the plan tho

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
              I ain't worried about who Tank fights next! Neither should Lomachenko! Teofimo has been calling out Lomachenko for months, and they're in the same weight class, and have the same promoter! No excuses!

Comment

I ain't worried about who Tank fights next! Neither should Lomachenko! Teofimo has been calling out Lomachenko for months, and they're in the same weight class, and have the same promoter! No excuses!
                Its easy to do, let him get in line for a mandatory or get a strap himself. Who did Lopez beat so far? nobody... That guy needs to beat some names and get a fanbase, before Loma can touch him. But i agree he is a good boxer.
                Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 03-13-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Teofimo:
                  -Hasn't even faced a top 10 fighter in his division
                  -Hasn't won a title

Davis:
                  -Has faced a top 10 fighter
                  -Has been a world champion (2x, technically)
                  *Also has more professional and amateur experience

Keep trying, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                    Its easy to do, let him get in line for a mandatory or get a strap himself. Who did Lopez beat so far? nobody... That guy needs to beat some names and get a fanbase, before Loma can touch him. But i agree he is a good boxer.
                    By that logic, Loma should've never got a chance to fight Salido for the WBO title in his 2nd fight...but he did! Joe Joyce has 8 fights, and the WBA made his fight vs. Stiverne an eliminator! If he wanted, he could be fighting for the WBA "Regular" title next! Filip Hrgovic has already won the WBC International Champion, in his 6th fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X