Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mikey Garcia Very Pumped as Spence Fight Approaches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mikey Garcia Very Pumped as Spence Fight Approaches

Mikey Garcia Video Interview - Unbeaten IBF Welterweight World Champion Errol Spence Jr. and undefeated four-division world champion Mikey Garcia made their grand arrivals for fight week Tuesday and participated in an open to the public media workout as they near their blockbuster showdown that headlines a Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event this Saturday from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. (photos by Stacey Verbeek).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the most excited I’ve been for a fight in a very long time.

Comment

I can't see me paying a dime for this fight.

Comment

If somehow Mikey suddenly has Pacquiao's speed and Mayweather's superb timing, this could end up like Pacquiao-Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwall004 View Post
          This is the most excited I’ve been for a fight in a very long time.
          Same here!!! Not the same, but its almost like when Floyd challenged Oscar and even his own father said he had no chance, to small and Floyd was going to get destroyed. This is what boxing is about!!!! RJJ vs Ruiz... Leonard vs Hagler, Ali vs Foreman etc..

Boxers need to take note!! I like both guys, but Garcia just reminded boxers of this era of what it takes to truly dare to be great! He's not trying to protect his 0 to maybe get a big payday, he's trying to create his own market to be the next big payday boxers beg for... win or loose Garcia cemented his spot in the HOF!

Comment

Working...
          X