Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas Requests WBC To Grant Immediate Rematch With Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugas Requests WBC To Grant Immediate Rematch With Porter

Shortly after Cuban boxing star Yordenis Ugs watched his fight against Shawn Porter, he feels there was something very questionable on the scoring card of CSAC judge Max DeLuca. Ugas feels that in the final round, where he was most dominate against Porter, is where Max DeLuca was unacceptable in his scoring. Ugas will plead his case for an immediate rematch with Shawn Porter from the honorable Mauricio Suliman and the WBC.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They should honor it. The WBC are scumbags though so I doubt they will.

Comment

He clearly deserves an immediate rematch.

Comment

Hardly any more in rematch compared to who porter can fight next so wbc wont sanction it.

Comment

I thought Ugas won that fight I had a funny feeling they wouldn't give him a decision once the scorecards came out. Porter pretty much ran that entire round and that was a knock down. Porter knew it was also and he tried to jump really high after he got up to act like it was a slip lol

Comment

I don't think they will give him an immediate rematch I think they will put Ugas in a title eliminator bout soon.

Comment

Porter beats him this time in shape and his buzzsaw style. He needs that to win. Ugas is too long for him.

Comment

It's disrespectful to mention Honorable and Mauricio Suleiman in the Same sentence

Comment

Close fight and not a robbery. I expected more from Ugas instead of him looking at what Porter was doing instead of fighting.

Comment

I doubt the WBC will accede to his demand. They may keep him high in their rankings as a consolation prize though.

Comment

Working...
                    X