Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas: There's No Doubt About It, I Was Robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas: There's No Doubt About It, I Was Robbed!

WBC Welterweight World Champion Shawn Porter retained his title with a close split-decision victory over Yordenis Ugas Saturday night in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ugas got robbed

Comment

Not according to paid PBC shill Lennox Lewis. He didn’t see any of your punches landing.

Comment

Funny how these close fights always end up going one way lol

Comment

PBC CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So its no surprise at all really is it. Only beat a PBC fighter by KO these days and the more they get squeezed and crushed by ESPN and DAZN the bigger the robberies will get as they just cant afford for their fighters to lose or lose a belt.

Comment

Porter should rematch Ugas before moving on.

Porter -Spence would probably look like this. It would be interesting to see which way would it go.

Comment

I thought Ugas won by split, was a bad night for Porter his timing was way way off with a flat footed awkward guy, Ive never seen him miss so much I think he just had a bad night.

Comment

You sure were, fella.

Lewis's commentary was irritatingly awful.
                Last edited by Redgloveman; 03-10-2019, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  I thought Ugas won by split, was a bad night for Porter his timing was way way off with a flat footed awkward guy, Ive never seen him miss so much I think he just had a bad night.
                  You thought Ugas won by split? How you do that? Did you score 3 cards differently?

America is the worst country for robberies. There's always one per card on the televised fights. Disgrace.
                  Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-10-2019, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Porter should rematch Ugas before moving on.

Porter -Spence would probably look like this. It would be interesting to see which way would it go.
                    Spence would take the trash out. Porter ain't that good.

Comment

Working...
                    X