Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter vs. Yordenis Ugas - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter vs. Yordenis Ugas - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Shawn Porter, Ugas Scorecard BoxingScene Live - WBC Welterweight World Champion Shawn Porter and top welterweight contender Yordenis Ugas went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference before they battle in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes this Saturday night from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. (photos by Sean Ham, Nabeel Ahmad).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cuban boxers are excellent skilled boxers, but in my opinion, their problem is tjat they are show-boaters and braggers, and this fight reminds me of Pernell Whitaker vs Diobelys Hurtado....

Comment

I'm a Porter fan, saw it as a draw. Will be good if either wins, but I thought Porter had a bad strategy. Don't try to be who you aren't.

Comment

Porter WILL NOT be close to Spence the way he fought this fight against Ugas. SLOOOOPPYYYYYY!

Comment

...Ugas lost because nobody likes a show off..

Comment

I'm sitting here telling my daughter that I had Porter 115-113 but 8 of the rds could've went either way.
            Porter gets stopped by Spence and he knows it.

Comment

I thought Ugas won it, but it was close. Ugas "showboating" was more him trying to get Porter to stand and fight ... Ugas wanted to mix it up more. POrter was content to mostly stick and move. Both landed good punches. I don't think I've ever seen Porter that busted up in the face and head. He just slipped out of big trouble many times.

Ugas showboating did get him rocked at the end of round 10 or 11. But I thought did a lot of damage to Porter (head and body). He caught Porter many times slipping by along the ropes. Was a good fight, close fight, but ...

Ugas is very in the mix.

Comment

Porter need to take this gift and run just fight Thurman for $3 million dollars

Comment

Porter fought the wrong fight. He does well on the outside but he's better mauling. It seems like he is ashamed of being callied dirty. His aggressive mauling style got him where he is and his stay at the top won't be long if he gives it up.

Comment

i had this one a draw 114-114

Comment

Working...
                    X