Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Definitely Still Consider Myself The Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Definitely Still Consider Myself The Champion

It's been 13 months since David Benavidez last stepped foot in a boxing ring, but his next fight will be his first in nearly two years where he won't enter or leave with a major title around his waist. The unbeaten super middleweight was forced to serve a suspension as well as relinquish his World Boxing Council (WBC) title last summer after having tested positive for cocaine during a random drug test. It also meant a lost opportunity to defend against Anthony Dirrell, who claimed the vacant title with a technical decision win over Avni Yildiirim last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

True, cause it mos def ain't that joker Dirrell!

Comment

Junkie logic.

Comment

Cocacine is a stimulant. It basically makes you more hyperactive like coffee but wit a way smaller dosas. The effects of cocaine last 4-6 hours and a user has to take constantly take it over and over, although tolerance of cocaine doesn’t develop as fast as psychedelics, it is an expensive useless drug. It has no benefits and no negative affects relating to boxing.

It is a banned substance but not because of its effects but because it is an illegal substance worldwide.

Benavidez taking it at that age tells me he is out a lot and not as focused on his boxing career. He needs to clean himself up and return to his boxing.

Comment

Working...
        X