Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Fedosov Targets Kownacki, Briedis-Glowacki Update, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Fedosov Targets Kownacki, Briedis-Glowacki Update, More

Mairis Briedis (25-1, 18 KOs) vs Krzysztof Glowacki (31-1, 19 KOs) and Yunier Dorticos (23-1, 21 KOs) vs Andrew Tabiti (17-0, 13 KOs) on June 15 mark the third time for the World Boxing Super Series to travel to Riga. Both a Season 1 quarter- and semi-final, Mairis Briedis vs Mike Perez and Aleksandr Usyk vs Mairis Briedis, were held at the Arena Riga in front of ecstatic capacity crowds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jennings exposed Fedosov. Easy work for Kownacki.

Dorticos vs. Tabiti, on the other hand, is an absolute war.

I'm backing Tabiti to earn the victory, but it's going to be hell in there.

Comment

Is Fedosov still with Freddie Roach?

Comment

I hope Dorticos knocks out the Cruiserweight Willie The Mongoose.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I hope Dorticos knocks out the Cruiserweight Willie The Mongoose.....
          Amen to that

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Amen to that
            He's pretty much the same dude as Willie Monroe. Maybe even more boring.

Comment

KOwnacki would punish Fedosov. Fedosov’s best win is over Dawejko. Fedosov is a solid C+ fighter who beats the journeymen but he won’t get to the next level. His loss to Lance Whitaker was a sketchy decision but Jennings had little trouble with him. He should target Lucas Browne or Malik Scott who are fighters more on his level.

Comment

Yeah, don't see Fedesov lasting against Kownacki. I remember the Boxcino tournament and while he won it, I recall he was dropped by Lenroy Thomas. Kownacki would swarm him and stop him.

Comment

Briedis was given an absolute gift in his last fight, a more shocking fix than the Fury vs Wilder result. Judges paid off by Sauerland the crooked gurning coke head creepy f.king doyle.

Comment

Evening. Just one thing. Probably no one cares but Masternak is not German but Polish.

Comment

Working...
                    X