Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Yarde on The Brink of Breaking Into The Big Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Yarde on The Brink of Breaking Into The Big Time

One fighter who I am sure will illuminate the near 150-year-old concert hall is Anthony Yarde, who has got a good fight on his hands against the American Travis Reeves. Reeves, from Baltimore, has expressed considerable confidence coming into the fight and vows to expose the hype that surrounds Anthony, so our man will need to be on his guard and not show any complacency.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes Anthony is the best name in UK boxing. War Antons!!!

Comment

Got this feeling Yarde will get beat by someone he's supposed to pick off

Comment

Here comes Yarde. Anytime now. Won't be long. Just a couple more bum fights...

Comment

If he wins big he might land the the plumbing contract for the Royal Albert Hall

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            Got this feeling Yarde will get beat by someone he's supposed to pick off
            Agreed. I’m tempted to beat against him like I used to David Price. There was just that feeling with Pricey but he had his amateur schooling.

Yarde is likely doing all his learning in the gym because it’s debateable about how much he’s doing in these fights.

Tunde is just so cautious. Makes me not really trust his ability as a fan.

This Reeves is possibly worth a cheeky tenner

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Agreed. I’m tempted to beat against him like I used to David Price. There was just that feeling with Pricey but he had his amateur schooling.

Yarde is likely doing all his learning in the gym because it’s debateable about how much he’s doing in these fights.

Tunde is just so cautious. Makes me not really trust his ability as a fan.

This Reeves is possibly worth a cheeky tenner
              I think the KO% means that Reeves doesn’t punch hard enough. It amazes me how Frank finds these guys with okay looking records at LHW, never been knocked out and can’t punch.

Yarde will look a bit iffy then KO this guy.

Comment

I may be a rare one , but do actually believe in Yarde. Sadly he's been infected by the WBO UK rep Mr Frank Warren, which will without doubt hold him back. Surly British, European(EBU) & Commonwealth titles need to be achieved before any talk of so called World Championships!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  Here comes Yarde. Anytime now. Won't be long. Just a couple more bum fights...
                  Doesn't surprise me, Frank isn't a good promoter in that sense. Wasnt Brook with Frank for like 7 years and he was still pretty much unknown?

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                    I think the KO% means that Reeves doesn’t punch hard enough. It amazes me how Frank finds these guys with okay looking records at LHW, never been knocked out and can’t punch.

Yarde will look a bit iffy then KO this guy.
                    Didn’t this guy say Team Yarde already turned down this fight once.

A tenner on him to beat Yarde returns £170. That alone and just that nagging doubt makes me take that bet.

I hope I’m wrong though. I hope Yarde is a beast but his career so far confuses me.

I wouldn’t mind if they weren’t trying to position him as a mandatory for Kovalev. I just don’t get that. If he did end up there with Kova I can’t really fathom how he wouldn’t get knocked out. Completely by passing British, Commonwealth and European levels and then taking one on the chin by Kovalev? Doesn’t add up

Comment

Working...
                    X