Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola: Right Now It's About Legacy - I'm Chasing a Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola: Right Now It's About Legacy - I'm Chasing a Title

On Saturday, March 16 from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, heavyweight contender Chris Arreola will make his return to the ring, against unbeaten Jean Pierre Augustin for 10-rounds of action. The contest is part of a Fox Sports Pay-Per-View event, which is being headlined by Errol Spence defending his IBF welterweight title against Mikey Garcia
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only thing he will be chasing is the ice cream truck.

Comment

This loser will not get any title.

Comment

Fight 2 for Fury after he disposes of Briggs.

Comment

I bet Haymon promised him a title shot, to entice him back. Wilder-Arreola 2 withing the next year.

Comment

Arreola is right about one thing...He's relaxed in the ring...and also outside of the ring. In fact, he's so relaxed that he doesn't train and he likes to go to sleep on the canvas in the ring. This guy has been telling the fans that he's finally got his act together, for years! Fvk off, fat @ss. You're just here for another pay check and to be an easy opponent for much more disciplined and determined fighters.

Comment

PBC is well known for taking financial care of their beyond expired date fighters. A few of them though should be put out to pasture. Arreola, John Molina, Robert Guerrero, Berto, Andre Dirrell etc...These guys have all looked very vulnerable in recent fights. It is time to look after their health.

Comment

Arreoloa is one of the funniest guys is the sport but this is getting ridiculous now.

Comment

Arreola Briggs would be fun but that would mean Briggs would actually have to fight.

Comment

His WBC title shot must be due soon?

He randomly gets one every couple of years despite doing nothing.

I swear Arreola has pictures of Mauricio Sulaimán in bed with tranny's or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X