Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilbert Ramirez Faces Tommy Karpency on Lomachenko-Crolla

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilbert Ramirez Faces Tommy Karpency on Lomachenko-Crolla

Gilberto Ramirez's foray into the light heavyweight division will pick up where he left off at super middleweight. As previously reported by BoxingScene.com's Ryan Burton, the unbeaten 168-pound titlist will make his light heavyweight debut on April 12 in Los Angeles. An opponent has now been assigned for the occasion, as Ramirez will face journeyman Tommy Karpency in a supporting bout to Vasiliy Lomachenko's lightweight title defense versus Anthony Crolla.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Turdo had better fight someone before he retires. It’s getting a bit silly now.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
      Turdo had better fight someone before he retires. It’s getting a bit silly now.
      Man, really! I don’t think he has much of a chance against the top 5 at 175 and a few in the lower half of the top 10 would likely beat him. if he wants a challenge tho there’s no shortage. wonder if Barrera is on the short list.

Comment

Tommy Karpency was one of Nathan Cleverly’s worst defences, can’t believe he’s getting fights with “world level” boxers like ramirez

Comment

I thought Lucian Bute’s title reign was weak. Zurdo makes Bute’s resume look strong.

I dont know what Arum saw in Zurdo but it was bad investment.

Comment

Damn I remember when Adonis fought this guy, out of respect for his condition we won't say more, but this is an easy win for Turdo, needs to do more after this, seems like he was locked into the Jesse Hart saga for too long.

Comment

First fight at 175?

Acceptable I guess

Comment

Karpency gave Gvozdyk a tough fight.

Comment

Easy win for Zurdo, but it's the first fight at a new weight, so I won't complain too much. His next fight better be legit though, or I'll be back to ripping Zurdo and Arum

Comment

I am a fan of Zurdo, he seems dedicated and has size and skill. I have never heard a story about him getting high, or arrested or beating up women , etc ...He is entering the prime of his career, I would like to see if he has any more power at '75? Nail and Adonis both both won early against TK, I am curious to see where Zurdo compares. From what I remember seeing on ESPN he had a very tough childhood and he has made himself into a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X