Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero, Jesus Cuellar Return on Porter-Ugas Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero, Jesus Cuellar Return on Porter-Ugas Card

Multiple-division world champion Robert Guerrero returns to the ring to battle Colombia's Hevinson Herrera in a 10-round welterweight bout, while former featherweight world champion Jesus Cuellar duels Colombia's Carlos Padilla in an eight-round lightweight bout to lead a packed undercard on Saturday, March 9 at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

New Trainer

Robert needs new trainer, need just a lil tweak in his game hes to 1 dimensional. great warrior but to predictable.

Comment

Wack card!!!! PBC pulling out all the stops. I like Robert but find something else to do.

Comment

That beating robert took from Omar was ferocious. I think Robert is really is pushing it. Him and Rios should have a fight together where they both call it quits right after.

Too much punishment on these guys.

Comment

[QUOTE=The tucker;19557979]That beating robert took from Omar was ferocious. I think Robert is really is pushing it. Him and Rios should have a fight together where they both call it quits right after.

Too much punishment on these guys.

Haha

Comment

jesus. the ghost of the ghost coming back is not going to end well...even a random journeyman has a good shot to ice him.

Comment

i hope cuellar is fighting at LW because is his return fight after a beating, he should try to return to 126, but i think that's almost imposible by now,

Comment

"...unbeaten welterweight prospect and 2016 Lithuanian Olympian Eimantas Stanionis will face once-beaten Sammy Figueroa in an eight round showdown on the telecast beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT."

Ronnie Shields got another one! And he has Efe Ajagba too! SALUTE!

Comment

guerrero like rios needs to retire he's got nothing left.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
                    Wack card!!!! PBC pulling out all the stops. I like Robert but find something else to do.
                    Well, a real life cab driver beat him, maybe he could drive cabs now.

Comment

Working...
                    X