Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Gomez Hopes To Finalize Sadam Ali Fight on Canelo-Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Gomez Hopes To Finalize Sadam Ali Fight on Canelo-Jacobs

Eddie E-Boy' Gomez, (22-3-0, 12 KOs), of Bronx, NY is looking to close a deal for a cross-town showdown against former world champion Sadam World Kid' Ali, (27-2-0, 14 KOs), of Brooklyn, NY, potentially planned for May 4 in Las Vegas, NV on the undercard of the World Middleweight Championship between Saul Canelo' Alvarez and Daniel Jacobs at the T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a bad fight, I'd be up for it

Comment

Eddie Gomez, Sadam Ali, Teofimo Lopez, all bums. They don't box in Hondura, they don't box in Yemen, and they don't box wherever it is that this lopez joksters is from...I told my pops about 5 years ago, Eddie is a bum,,its not in his blood. All 3 would whoop me, but I am not a prize fighter..anyway the point is they come from places where their own cultures had never had to fight..at least for sport, they kick balls around and **** like that, but not box..call me a racist, I say its just facts,,a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time and none of the cats above are blind

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
        Eddie Gomez, Sadam Ali, Teofimo Lopez, all bums. They don't box in Hondura, they don't box in Yemen, and they don't box wherever it is that this lopez joksters is from...I told my pops about 5 years ago, Eddie is a bum,,its not in his blood. All 3 would whoop me, but I am not a prize fighter..anyway the point is they come from places where their own cultures had never had to fight..at least for sport, they kick balls around and **** like that, but not box..call me a racist, I say its just facts,,a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time and none of the cats above are blind
        Did you really just make a post just to hate on all three of them??? You really are pathetic.. For real!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post

Comment

Come on Sadam Ali!! This is the chance to start working your way back to a title fight!!! ⚒️

Comment

Ali is so up and down it ain't even funny but i can't help but pull for the guy to win lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Did you really just make a post just to hate on all three of them??? You really are pathetic.. For real!
                Lil steps what's up! anything I can help you with? Life advise? Wife advice?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Are any of them worth anyhting in terms of boxing? How many champions has all 3 of their natives countries have had combined? It is a fact. Ali sucks you know it...Gomez is a bum..and lopez is a duck.
                  Motherland?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Are any of them worth anyhting in terms of boxing? How many champions has all 3 of their natives countries have had combined? It is a fact. Ali sucks you know it...Gomez is a bum..and lopez is a duck.
                    Motherland?

Comment

Working...
                    X