Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez Battering Sparring Partners in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez Battering Sparring Partners in Camp

David Benavidez Training Camp Photos Gallery - The four-fight pay-per-view card will also see unbeaten former super middleweight world champion David Benavidez taking on veteran contender J'Leon Love in a 10-round showdown, undefeated former 118-pound champion Luis Nery battling former champion McJoe Arroyo in a 10-round attraction and fan-favorite Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola facing unbeaten Jean Pierre Augustin for 10-rounds of action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kid is a beast. Love is in deep for this fight. Benavidez might really put it on him. Hopefully he can make quick work of love and face Dirrell ASAP. Kid can have a really bright and active future. If he continues to improve he can line up some solid fights in the next 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
      Kid is a beast. Love is in deep for this fight. Benavidez might really put it on him. Hopefully he can make quick work of love and face Dirrell ASAP. Kid can have a really bright and active future. If he continues to improve he can line up some solid fights in the next 2-3 years.
      Agreed, but only if he stays off *******.

Comment

Benavidez is an excellent 168 pounder with fast accurate hands, good power and a high punch volume. He will win easily by KO in my opinion.

Comment

Hope he keeps his nose clean

Comment

David is a beast !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
              Hope he knocks out the Dirrells once and for all...can't understand how these brothers keep winning by disqualification or some sort of injury!

Comment

Hopefully he gets off the yeyo.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                  Hope he keeps his nose clean
                  He probably sniffed a tonne of gear then shadowboxed to some kasabian before this photoshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by aobura View Post
                    Hope he knocks out the Dirrells once and for all...can't understand how these brothers keep winning by disqualification or some sort of injury!
                    Yea I hope he takes care of Anthony Dirrell. I’m really interested in seeing him unify against Caleb plant. I think that’s a awesome match up. Chris Eubanks is with PBC and if things don’t happen for Chalro soon at 160, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him get in the mix at super middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X