Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: Castano Hasn't Fought Anyone Close To My Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: Castano Hasn't Fought Anyone Close To My Level

Erislandy Lara lost his last fight, has exited his physical prime and hasn't boxed in nearly 11 months. None of that will matter Saturday night, according to Lara. The skillful southpaw realizes Brian Castano is an undefeated defending champion, but Lara doesn't feel anything Castano has done since he turned pro in September 2012 has prepared him for what he'll encounter in their 12-round, 154-pound title fight at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lara thinks he's way better than what he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
      Lara thinks he's way better than what he really is.
      if Lara was a better body puncher he would be a complete fighter, what you talking about?

Comment

I agree, I don't know why people think this will be a close fight. Lara has declined a bit but he's still better than any 154 pounder besides Hurd.

Comment

I cringe every time one of the fighters I'm rooting for says something like this smh

Or does the cut throat pose during the ring announcement!! Smh

Just fight guys lol haha

Comment

Castano is tough and hungry but Lara he's the better boxer with more reach and experience. Erislandy by close split decision 115-113

Comment

I refuse to ever watch another Lara fight after he literally put me to sleep in the Canelo fight. Guy ran all 12 rounds literally and should have been shut out 12-0. There are actually ******s on this site who say Lara got robbed against Canelo - they believe running is actually "ring generalship."

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                I refuse to ever watch another Lara fight after he literally put me to sleep in the Canelo fight. Guy ran all 12 rounds literally and should have been shut out 12-0. There are actually ******s on this site who say Lara got robbed against Canelo - they believe running is actually "ring generalship."

Then you missed the foty last year, I don't blame you, I've been very critical of Lara, specially since I know he has the tools to fight the way he fought against Hurd and beat convincingly most fighters of the division.

Comment

Working...
                X