Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano: Age Not Factor For Lara; I'm Expecting Best Of Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Castano: Age Not Factor For Lara; I'm Expecting Best Of Him

NEW YORK Brian Castano understands that he is headed toward what, on paper, appears to be the toughest professional prizefight of his career. Erislandy Lara has long been one of the best 154-pound boxers in the world. The Cuban southpaw stands between Castano and the other fights the Argentinean title-holder seeks unification showdowns with fellow champions Jarrett Hurd, Jaime Munguia and Tony Harrison.
    [Click Here To Read More]

war Brian, this is the fight you've been waiting for, make the best of it. vamos carajo!!

Comment

The seasoned veteran against the young, hungry lion.

Let's see who comes out on top.

Comment

As he should.

I don't think we'll be seeing a 100% prime Lara doe obviously so its not something BCC will need to be worried about. Lara's 35, 36 next month. His best days are behind him.

I think most bettors are seeing more value in the younger guy here as the line has dropped considerably for this one. Its bout low enough now to throw money on Lara actually if you think this is too much too soon for BCC.

Comment

Working...
        X