Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt vs. Francisco Vargas II Rescheduled For May 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt vs. Francisco Vargas II Rescheduled For May 11

Miguel "El Alacrn" Berchelt (35-1) and Francisco "Bandito" Vargas (25-1-2) were supposed to square off on March 23rd at The Forum in Inglewood, California in a rematch of their January, 2017 bout that Berchelt won via 11th round TKO. The fight was 96-94, 96-94 and 95-95 in Berchelt's favor prior to the stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The first fight was great, but I think Berchelt beats him easier this time. Time for Berchelt to be talking Lomachenko! That's what I want to see!

Comment

****ing FANTASTIC!! When they announced Berchelt's injury, I was scared we would be waiting months.

Berchelt with another win, then he can unify 130.

Comment

Berchelt vs Loma after this needs to happen

Comment

Great fight! Bad style for Vargas.

I'm rooting for Vargas but I think Berchelt will win.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingandBlunts View Post
            Berchelt vs Loma after this needs to happen
            I’d love that, but if not then Loma vs a 135 belt holder and Berchelt vs a 130 belt holder.

No BS fights

Comment

Golden Boys and Top Ranks give us another *******! This should be as good or better than their Jose Ramirez vs Antonio Orozoco fight they gave us last year.

Comment

FOTY contender again

Comment

Even in the first fight Berchelt's trainer said they were getting Vargas "at the right time". They knew he had been in 3 brutal fights in a row. Vargas is not the same Vargas of pre 2017. Berchelt should be fighting a another top fighter.

Comment

Vargas should of took that Machado fight. Vargas turned it down Cancio got it and now he's world champ. I know money talks but this is a bad style matchup for Vargas and years later I don't see that changing. Vargas is 2 years older now in his mid 30's and been in so many wars. Berchelt is entering his physical prime and has gotten better. The fight will be entertaining for however long it goes because Vargas is a warrior and never in a boring fight.

Hopefully his issues with cuts has improved he had surgeon work on him and has had long layoffs to heal up. But if I was him I would of took that Machado fight or after Berchelt got injured tried to get the Cancio fight. I even like his odds against Farmer. These are all fights on DAZN he could of got. But Berchelt pays the most and his pride makes him want the rematch to avenge his loss. So I get it but can't see it ending well for Vargas

Comment

Working...
                    X