Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter Not Ruling Out Future Fight With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter Not Ruling Out Future Fight With Canelo

Last week, WBC, WBA middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez expressed his desire to pursue a world title in the future at 175-pounds. Canelo has captured belts at junior middleweight, middleweight and super middleweight. He returns to the ring on May 4th, when he takes part in an upcoming unification fight against IBF champion Daniel Jacobs at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course! She would be stupid to rule it out.

Comment

Canelo by KO

Comment

Gonna be funny watching all the guys who wanted GGG vs Ward & other much larger fighters for years to suddenly balk at Canelo vs Kovalev

Comment

Kovalev is too big and hits very hard for the Mexican. The Russian puncher would only lose if Canelo demands catchweight between 170-172 and/or imposes a rehydration clause. If they fight at full light heavy without any weight restrictions, Kovalev would destroy Canelo imo.

Comment

Catchweight fight I would have Canelo winning. Full limit I would lean towards Kovalev.

Comment

There’s level to this canelo destroys The women beater.

Comment

Doesn't have the length to fight outside or the strength to fight inside at 175. He has not even faced a top tier 168. To small I say.

Comment

Kovalev sleeps him!

Comment

Too small. Will get hit much harder than he did by floyd or cotto or the other little guys. Mind you he took GGG shots and has a solid chin. Great defense. Hmmm you never know. It would be interesting. Gotta give him props if he goes for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X