Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai, Estrada Plan To Pick Up Where They Left Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai, Estrada Plan To Pick Up Where They Left Off

After a brutal back-and-forth clash produced a candidate for Fight of the Year' in 2018, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai and Juan Francisco Estrada will do battle again at the same venue. Rungvisai and Estrada will collide in the anticipated rematch on Apr. 27, it was officially announced Tuesday afternoon. The 12-round bout will take place at The Forum in the Los Angeles suburb of Inglewood. Sor Rungvisai will again defend his WBC junior bantamweight title. Also taking place on the card will be the unification fight between WBA junior featherweight titleholder Danny Roman and IBF titleholder TJ Doheny. DAZN will stream the card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward this badaśś card, SSR and Estrada 1 was a modern classic and the rematch should be even better!

DAZN stepping up their game big time with seemingly picking up the WBSS tournament, having 2 of the 175 champs in good fights, setting up Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano, this card and the big kahuna, Canelo vs Jacobs!

If DAZN were to get Joshua vs Wilder they would kill the competition this year not to mention other fights rumored later in the year!

I crapped on DAZN and was skeptic but I must eat crow, solid fights!

Comment

I expect another thriller

Comment

I expect another thriller

Comment

Sooner or later, DAZN will get my money. This is shaping up to be an amazing and fun fight card. Neither of these guys know how to have a dull fight. Just not in their DNA.

Comment

Definitely Gonna Watch This Fight

Comment

Badass fight

Comment

Working...
              X