Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Joe Joyce Looked Like Total **** With Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Joe Joyce Looked Like Total **** With Stiverne

Heavyweight contender Jarrell Miller explained his reasons for rejected a potential fight with Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce. Joyce was in action this past weekend, in only his eight pro fight, and battered former WBC world champion Bermane Stiverne for a sixth round stoppage at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s not wrong. I was banging on my Android box thinking that it was only broadcasting at half the speed

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      He’s not wrong. I was banging on my Android box thinking that it was only broadcasting at half the speed
      I guess you didn't read the article again. He said he opted for Bogdan Dinu who is half the threat as Joyce, so how can he comment on someone else he lost most of those rounds to before the stoppage ? Ha

He then said he didn't fight Ortiz because it didn't pay well and didn't get him anywhere so do you still think Ortiz is avoided if you are agreeing with him because that's what most say ? HA

Comment

Joyce will smash miller

Comment

"Miller explained that he's only rejected two fights in the past - one with Cuban heavyweight puncher Luis Ortiz and another with Joyce."

Miller forgetting he turned down Pulev too? Miller has avoided everyone that could be a threat at all. Sad that he has been rewarded with a 6.5 mil payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
            Joyce will smash miller
            My thought exactly. I can’t think of a worse style match-up for Miller than a hard hitter with a granite chin who just keeps coming. Not saying Joyce is good, he isn’t but I don’t see how a light hitter like Miller beats him unless he could keep his foot on the gas for 12 or even 10 full rounds.

Comment

Miller will be ready to fight anyone after Joshua finishes him. he will stop dreaming about big paydays than.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                My thought exactly. I can’t think of a worse style match-up for Miller than a hard hitter with a granite chin who just keeps coming. Not saying Joyce is good, he isn’t but I don’t see how a light hitter like Miller beats him unless he could keep his foot on the gas for 12 or even 10 full rounds.
                Joyce is a hard hitter now?

Comment

AJ was right about him , got nothing good to say about anyone , every day he talks **** about another fighter , he will be humbled soon though which will be nice to see

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
                    AJ was right about him , got nothing good to say about anyone , every day he talks **** about another fighter , he will be humbled soon though which will be nice to see
                    He is stressing AJ the **** out

Comment

Working...
                    X