Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Jarrell Miller - Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Jarrell Miller - Face To Face in London

Joshua, Miller London Press Conference Photos Gallery -Media gathered for the kick off press conference in London, UK. DAZN and Matchroom USA formally announced the United States debut of Anthony Joshua to defend his WBA Super, IBF, WBO and IBO World Heavyweight titles against Brooklyn's Jarrell Big Baby' Miller at Madison Square Garden on Saturday June 1, live on DAZN.. (photos by Mark Robinson).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Were they holding hands?

Comment

Short fat midget standing on his tip toes trying to even come close to Joshua. I can't wait to see that idiot on the ground in 2 rounds.

Comment

lol Miller trying to impose his fat t.i.t.s and act ghetto thug. Miller is gonna taste some elite power from AJ.

Comment

Wtf is this?... I know they say keep yo enemies close.. but they are nutsack to nutsack! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            Short fat midget standing on his tip toes trying to even come close to Joshua. I can't wait to see that idiot on the ground in 2 rounds.
            Miller is 6'4" like me.. you better be 7'0" callin my height a midget punk! Lol. Miller by UD or Late stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Miller is 6'4" like me.. you better be 7'0" callin my height a midget punk! Lol. Miller by UD or Late stoppage
              Why do you think Miller will win? What about his style do you think will trouble AJ?

Comment

Muscle vs fat. I'll take the muscle by mid to late rounds KO

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                  I’m 6ft 3 with no haircut. 6ft 2 1/2inches official height. 18 inch biceps, 4 abs, to the untrained eye 6 abs when I put baby oil on. Find me an American hottie, preferably one that doesn’t talk too much, I like my peace and quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    I’m 6ft 3 with no haircut. 6ft 2 1/2inches official height. 18 inch biceps, 4 abs, to the untrained eye 6 abs when I put baby oil on. Find me an American hottie, preferably one that doesn’t talk too much, I like my peace and quiet
                    No chance at all

Comment

Working...
                    X