Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: My Next Fight Will Be For WBA "Regular" Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: My Next Fight Will Be For WBA "Regular" Title

O2 Arena, London, UK - In the opening bout of the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING doubleheader, undefeated heavyweight Joe Joyce kept his knockout record intact with a sixth-round TKO of former heavyweight world champion Bermane Stiverne.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And how is he supposed to fit in that WBA regular title mess? First there is the neverending Charr vs Oquendo, then there is the WBA 4 man tourney...yeah get in line bud.

Comment

He's going to struggle with Charr.

Comment

Lol now that I think about it this is like a 50/50 fight

Comment

How did Joyce get here so fast? He's already surpassed Ortiz and Kownacki? That's crazy!

Comment

And that’s what being aligned with al haymon will do for you. Glad this young brotha signed with the one man who truly will have his best interests in mind. “Nothing counts so much as blood, the rest are just strangers.”

Comment

What Al Haymon is getting the credit for the Miller vs AJ fight now ? You LDBC guys are hilarious. Miller was targetting that belt an dhad the WBA position but gave up the slot to fight AJ. So if you want to credit anyone its Eddie Hearn ... personally I'd just call it dumb luck.

.. and to be fair to Joyce before Haymon got hold of him and put the breaks on he was coming along nicely, I've almost given up on him.

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              And that’s what being aligned with al haymon will do for you. Glad this young brotha signed with the one man who truly will have his best interests in mind. “Nothing counts so much as blood, the rest are just strangers.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                He's going to struggle with Charr.
                Charr’s abysmal. Knocked spark out by Briedis. It’ll be a cakewalk for Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
                  Charr’s abysmal. Knocked spark out by Briedis. It’ll be a cakewalk for Joyce.
                  Briedis is, or was, very good.

Comment

How many champs will WBA by end of 2019. My money is on 6. Regular, interim regular, Super, interim super, interim to the interim regular and a special edible belt for Jarrell

Comment

Working...
                    X