No announcement yet.

Rocky 6 Trailer is Now Online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky 6 Trailer is Now Online

The trailer to Rocky 6/Rocky Balboa is up and running on Yahoo! Movies. The movie is hitting theaters on December 22. [details]

Hate to say it, but Tarver looks excellent as Mason "The Line" Dixon.
    Good casting call on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34
      and it only Pwnt his career.Nice one Tarver.

Comment

Tarver chose Hollywood over boxing. Good for him, bad for us. I think.

Comment

Did any of you guys catch Duke, the original trainer for Apollo Creed? I'm glad he's back. I loved his character, especially during Rocky IV when he said those fiery words of encouragement before the 15th round. I only wish he could be my trainer..

My favorite Duke quotes...

"No pain!"
          "Hit the one in the middle"
          "You see! He's not a machine, he's just a man!"
          "All your strength, all your power, all your love, everything you've got"

Comment

That bastard. I was sure I would not be interested to see it, but then after that, Goddamn, I have to see this thing when it comes out.

Damn you Stallone, you whored out the Rocky character again and I don't have the strength to look away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rocky 6 Trailor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18M-F...arch=rocky%206

Enjoy. It's funny, its tough to take Tarver seriouslly now. haha

Comment

Gotta love the Rocky movies. The actual fighting should look a lot more realistic now too, eventhough it never really bothered me before.

Comment

*thumbs up*...kinda hella wanna see it now with the build up, for some reason with that tailer and Adrian's Bro(forgot his name) and others-etc...it just seems so "Rocky Like",so right on cant wait.Although by the 22nd of Dec peope will be broke..hope it does well tho.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34
                    mason "the line" dixon, what a dumbass name, even for a fictional character. that must've been a hard one to think of.

Comment

Working...
                    X