Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James Drops, Stops Janer Gonzalez After Sixth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamal James Drops, Stops Janer Gonzalez After Sixth Round

Jamal James sent his hometown crowd into a frenzy again Saturday night. James knocked down Janer Gonzalez in the sixth round and beat him by technical knockout because Gonzalez declined to answer the bell for the seventh round at The Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The 30-year-old James (25-1, 12 KOs) knocked down Gonzalez with a right uppercut during the sixth round, which discouraged Gonzalez from continuing between rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jamal James is doing good. I think he'll be fighting for a title next year.

Comment

Jamal James is cool AF

Comment

Keith idelac is Retarted

I have no idea why boxing scene has this guy post his stupid articles? He’s the only sports writer that explaines the fights by last round 1st all the way to the 1st? Backwards?? He needs to learn how to do it right.. Frustrating...🤨

Comment

I definitely want to see Thurman vs. Pacquiao next, but if Manny don't want no smoke, I'm cool with Thurman vs. James!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Utah View Post
            I have no idea why boxing scene has this guy post his stupid articles? He’s the only sports writer that explaines the fights by last round 1st all the way to the 1st? Backwards?? He needs to learn how to do it right.. Frustrating...🤨

Yeah that threw me off as I was reading it. Once I realized what he was doing I went to the bottom of the story and read upwards, which is just silly.

Comment

James vs Thurman would make a lot of sense now, crazy the following James has built up in Minneapolis, he's a legit draw there

Comment

Working...
              X