Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios, Humberto Soto - Ready For War in Tijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios, Humberto Soto - Ready For War in Tijuana

Humberto Soto, Brandon Rios Weights Photos Gallery - Brandon Rios says his clash with Humberto Soto is the final hurdle between him and a fourth World title fight as they clash at the Auditorio Municipal Fausto Gutierrez in Tijuana, Mexico on Saturday February 23, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prepararas para una guerra!

Comment

Brandon always looks soggy to the midsection...and you want a world title at what weight?? You won't beat any of the 147 champions, if anything you vs Shawn Porter might be a good scrap, and you're definitely too small for 154

Comment

I think Rios wins a decision that he doesn't deserve, because he's the A-side. Which would be pretty funny since Humberto Soto is Mexican for real. Should be an entertaining fight though.

Comment

Battle of the B side fighters.

Comment

Interested in seeing what Pacheco and Espino are like. Also Giyasov has suddenly appeared on the card.

Comment

Rios drops ten IQ points every time he fights. By the time he retires, he'll be a drooling ****** sliding around the floor on a scooter board. My condolences to his family ahead of time.

Comment

I like Zorrita from 10 years ago. He was never in a dull fight. Hopefully they put on a good show as they are well past their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by JesusPangs View Post
                  Rios drops ten IQ points every time he fights. By the time he retires, he'll be a drooling ****** sliding around the floor on a scooter board. My condolences to his family ahead of time.
                  LMAO goddammit.

Comment

They should name the card 'the battle of the journeymen'. It'll be a firefight. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                    X