Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ulysse, Butler, Bazinyan Inks Co-Promotionals With Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ulysse, Butler, Bazinyan Inks Co-Promotionals With Golden Boy

This is a new and exciting chapter for boxers Yves Ulysse Junior (17-1, 9 KOs), Steven Butler (26-1-1, 23 KOs) and Erik Bazinyan (22-0, 17 KOs) as Eye of the Tiger Promotions joins forces with Golden Boy Promotions by signing an exclusive long-term promotional agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Golden Boy can get Ulysse can get a world title shot.

Comment

Butler vs Munguia happening guys just watch

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        I thought Munguia was fighting Dennis Hogan.

Comment

Ulysse is getting close to a title shot top 10 in rankings for 3 of the 4 major belts. I remember when he destroyed Zachary Ochoa a undefeated prospect Golden Boy was high on at the time then destroyed Cletus Seldin when HBO was very high on him too. He's got promise.

Comment

Butler probably becomes mandatory for Andrade belt at 160 with WBO. Billy went up to 168, GGG will likely duck, Lemieux probably moving up to 168 and Culcay will be removed from ranking to fight Dervy for IBF Eliminator. If the above all happens Butler is the next highest ranking at WBO and Andrade needs a fight.

WBO 160 rankings last month
            1. Billy Joe Saunders
            2. Gennady Golovkin
            3. David Lemieux
            4. Jack Culcay
            5. Steven Butler
            6. Maciej Sulecki
            7. Alantez Fox
            8. Brandon Adams
            9. Jeff Horn
            10. Patrice Volny
            11. Liam Williams
            12. Luke Keeler
            13. Marcelo Esteban
            14. Artem Chebotarev
            15. Conrad Cummings

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Butler probably becomes mandatory for Andrade belt at 160 with WBO. Billy went up to 168, GGG will likely duck, Lemieux probably moving up to 168 and Culcay will be removed from ranking to fight Dervy for IBF Eliminator. If the above all happens Butler is the next highest ranking at WBO and Andrade needs a fight.

WBO 160 rankings last month
              1. Billy Joe Saunders
              2. Gennady Golovkin
              3. David Lemieux
              4. Jack Culcay
              5. Steven Butler
              6. Maciej Sulecki
              7. Alantez Fox
              8. Brandon Adams
              9. Jeff Horn
              10. Patrice Volny
              11. Liam Williams
              12. Luke Keeler
              13. Marcelo Esteban
              14. Artem Chebotarev
              15. Conrad Cummings
              GGG will likely duck Andrade? Please...Based on what exactly? I think that fight is likely to happen this year.

Comment

Butler stinks....

Comment

GGG will likely duck Andrade? Please...Based on what exactly? I think that fight is likely to happen this year.
                  If he doesn't agree on a network deal and sign to fight Andrade in the next few weeks he is not fighting Andrade this year. Any fight later then June takes him out of the running to fight the Canelo/Jacobs winner in Sept. Sanchez already said GGG don't care about belts he's going after the biggest fights. That's code for Andrade is out of the running. I think GGG takes a soft touch then fights Canelo/Jacobs end of the year. Andrade needs to make a mandatory defense if GGG doesn't want to fight then WBO will go down their rankings. I don't think Lemieux can make weight and there are talks of him fighting Ryder for the WBA belt that Canelo likely vacates at 168. Culcay will be removed from the rankings he already took the fight for the IBF eliminator. The only one left ahead of Butler is GGG.

Comment

ODLH diving into Canada, interesting. Butler and Bazinyan are decent NABA level fighters, but Ulysse is for real, that's a legitimately good pick up

Comment

Working...
                    X