Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale, Chris Eubank Jr. - Ready For London War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale, Chris Eubank Jr. - Ready For London War

The long-awaited grudge match between Chris Eubank Jr. and James DeGale is officially upon us. The pair of British super middleweights easily made weight ahead of Saturday's 12-round showdown, which will air live from London's O2 Arena on ITV Box Office in the United Kingdom and on Showtime (3:45pm ET) in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The argument at the presser over who blocked Groves from the commentary team was hilarious!

DeGale: "It was Jr what did it ..."

Jr: "It wasn't me, so it must have been you ..."

DeGale: "It wasn't me, so if it wasn't you, it must have been your dad ..."

Eubank Sr: "It wasn't me, and it wasn't my son, so if it wasn't James, it must have been his mum ..."

DeGale: "It wasn't me and it wasn't my mum, so it must have been either you or your son ..."

Etc, etc, etc ....

Comment

I don't wanna Stiverne get hurt bad again, but he keeps on disrespecting the game coming in with all that fat on his body. What else do you think is going to happen? He's going to be stuck in the mud, and he's going to catch punches, & he's gonna get hurt

Comment

DeGale should win. This Eubank jr. kid likes to talk, but he doesn`t fight very well.

Comment

Working...
        X