Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sakio Bika vs. Lionel Thompson in Works For Peterson-Lipinets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sakio Bika vs. Lionel Thompson in Works For Peterson-Lipinets

Sources have advised BoxingScene.com that a deal is nearly finalized for Sakio Bika (34-7-3) to face Lionel Thompson (20-5) on the Lamont Peterson-Sergey Lipinets Premier Boxing Champions FS1 card that takes place on March 24th. Coverage on FS1 and FOX Deportes begins at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody wants to see this mannnnnnn. What's next they are going to bring back Bute and Kessler ?

Comment

This is one of the PBC's weakest cards in 2019! Lamont Peterson is not a headliner, not even in Maryland! Peterson vs. Lipinets should be an undercard fight for Hurd vs. J-Rock!

Comment

Sakio Bika?

*puffs cigarette*

I haven't heard that name in years......

Comment

I remember Ward vs Bika being an absolute stink fest. In fact Bika vs [insert name] is usually a bit of a stinker. A game fighter but not pleasing on the eye.

Comment

Dang Bika still hasn't retired yet???

Comment

My boy Bika gotta make that bread, hes got a stunning gold digger wife to feed!

Comment

Disc the fighter but not someone’s family or loved one. He should come find you and whip your broke ass.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  My boy Bika gotta make that bread, hes got a stunning gold digger wife to feed!

Man’s got simple taste doesn’t he....

Comment

****ing hell Bika is back now? Lord...

Comment

Working...
                    X