Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Dirrell, Avni Yildirim - Get Heated, Separated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Dirrell, Avni Yildirim - Get Heated, Separated

Dirrell, Yildirim Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former champion Anthony Dirrell and 168-pound contender Avni Yildirim exchanged words at a heated final press conference on Thursday before they battle this Saturday for the vacant WBC Super Middleweight World Championship in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 and FOX Deportes from the Armory in Minneapolis. (photos by Andrew Dobin).

[Click Here To Read More]

I still can't believe that Yildirim is getting a title shot.

Comment

Dirrell talking about retirement. What a ***.

Comment

That 2nd pic is funny.
        Looks like Dirrell's head on the guy's body behind him.....

Comment

I've found Yildirim to be underwhelming. However, he's strong and a Mauler. I feel like Dirrell, while skilled, hasn't really done alot since the loss to Jack. If Dirrell doesn't have the hunger, it could be a tougher fight than it should be.

Comment

Both direll brothers are bums, btchhes , quiters

Comment

Anthony doesn't box. He walks straight in looking to overpower the other guy. He has a Frankenstein style and I never seen any quit in him. Arrogant and careless, yeah. He'll walk Avni down, he's no dancer.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                Both direll brothers are bums, btchhes , quiters
                When did Anthony ever quit? The guy came back from 2 year battle with cancer and went on to win a world title. That's no quitter, don't lump him in with his brother.

Comment

Working...
                X