Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios, Humberto Soto - Face To Face in Tijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios, Humberto Soto - Face To Face in Tijuana

Brandon Rios, Humberto Soto Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Brandon Rios says his clash with Humberto Soto is the final hurdle between him and a fourth World title fight as they clash at the Auditorio Municipal Fausto Gutierrez in Tijuana, Mexico on Saturday February 23, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Soto/Lorenzo was 11 years ago. Man, the time flies.

Comment

Can't believe my eyes ! Soto looking fatter than Rios!

Comment

Excellent fight. Two top P4P action fighters at the peak of their careers. Should be a fun one.

Comment

Notice these 2's records weren't posted? Soto may be getting at the end of his career, but I think he has enough left to outwit Rios. As we've seen in any step up fight lately, Rios gets annihilated. That KO via Garcia will always be a textbook 'lights out' moment.

Comment

Re

As I was watching the last Keith Thurman fight, Josesito Lopez was reminding me of Rios .

Lopez would come forward, stalking Thurman around the ring. Punches seemed to just bounce off Lopez's head, as he KEPT coming forward ! Nothing Keith did could stop him from putting the pressure on!

I said man, this guy is Bam Bam 2.0 !

Comment

If he wins convincingly, I wouldn’t mind seeing Rios vs Molina ..and Figueroa vs Josesito mini series.

Comment

I mean, it's been how long since 'Bam Bam'? These guys need to drop the alias when they are No LONGER THAT FIGHTER. Geesh. Amir 'King' Khan is the worst offender. King of the local snooker club, maybe.

Comment

Working...
                X