Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz-Rivera, Fox Tripleheader Peaks at 1.75 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz-Rivera, Fox Tripleheader Peaks at 1.75 Million Viewers

Leo Santa Cruz's latest televised win saw a significant ratings drop from the last two Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox telecasts, but only a slight dip from his previous network appearance. The reigning two-time featherweight titlist successfully turned away the challenge of a determined Rafael Rivera atop Saturday night's Fox-televised tripleheader, which averaged 1.376 million viewers according to Nielsen Media Research.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Frankly I’m surprised it was that high. That was a terrible card and the fights were boring and the scoring was poor. PBC has to put out a better product than that and it should never be below 2m viewers....ever.

Comment

Damn that is way better than I thought it would be with it going head to head with the NBA 3 Point Contest and Slam Dunk Contest as well as AAF Football League Debut

Benefits of being on FOX I guess

Comment

That's not bad considering it was NBA all star weekend. It's tough going against the 3 point. Contest and slam dunk contest. And the new football league.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Damn that is way better than I thought I would be with it going head to head with the NBA 3 Point Contest and Slam Dunk Contest as well as AAF Football League Debut

Benefits of being on FOX I guess
          I was thinking the same thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Frankly I’m surprised it was that high. That was a terrible card and the fights were boring and the scoring was poor. PBC has to put out a better product than that and it should never be below 2m viewers....ever.
            If you find Figueroa vs. Molina, and LSC vs. Rivera boring, you're never going to be satisfied with boxing! Might as well give up, and only watch MMA! Those were great fights! LSC vs. GRJ! Make It Happen! ASAP! MAN UP!

Comment

Great numbers for that card. I think this speaks to the relevance of the Latino audience. Expect to see more match ups featuring Mexican champions and challengers.

Comment

Santa Cruz is a strong draw for PBC. Very good numbers.

Comment

Santa Cruz is clearly a draw. I would really like to see him vs Russell! That would be all action!

Comment

Good #s for a shie match up Santa Cruz got a following!

Comment

Working...
                    X