Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara Putting in Work For Brian Castano Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara Putting in Work For Brian Castano Fight

Erislandy Lara Training Camp Photos Gallery - Former super welterweight world champion Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara will look to reclaim a piece of the 154-pound crown when he challenges WBA champion Brian Castao on Saturday, March 2 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, and presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Hosanna Rull).

[Click Here To Read More]

he lost a fight so he got tattoos of course.

Comment

Good fight. Unproven young champion vs still capable seasoned vet

Comment

Skills pay the bills! Going with Lara... UD or SD. Castano is good, but has not faced the level of opposition that Lara has.

Comment

Erislandy Lara is going to show this Castano dude that there are levels in this game. I got him winning by wide decision like 118-110.

Comment

Good for Lara, hopefully he gets the win and has some damn activity this year.

Comment

Let's go champ! You proved you were a real champ in that Jarrett Hurd fight. Earned a fan in me, best of luck warrior! Never ducked or dodged no one

Comment

Erislandy is poised as always,, It would say a lot if Castano can win this fight convincingly

Comment

Lara is still one of my favorite dudes out there. Erislandy by Decision.

Comment

Lara will win a tough 12 rounds close decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X