Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: I Regret Bad-Mouthing Haymon, I'd Go Back Immediately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes: I Regret Bad-Mouthing Haymon, I'd Go Back Immediately

Junior middleweight Vanes Martirosyan (36-4-1, 21 KOs) is regretting his departure from Al Haymon's Premier Boxing Champions banner. Back in 2017, Vanes was a bit frustrated with career push and made a decision to part ways with Haymon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

vanes got done dirty by king.

I have written to Eddie Hearn on his behalf asking Hearn to do him a favour and put him on some cards

Comment

Baby please, I've changed!!!!

Comment

Get this butt kissing crap outta here. Cover boxing man. Nobody wants to read this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          vanes got done dirty by king.

I have written to Eddie Hearn on his behalf asking Hearn to do him a favour and put him on some cards
          earn with Hearn

Comment

Vanes Martirosyan would definitely make a good stepping stone and great gate keeper for the vast majority of the PBC's talent pool at Middleweight. He has lots of experience and many notable opponents on his boxing resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              earn with Hearn
              People complain about Hearn but he gets his guys paid and he could use vanes for some DAZN underarms for sure

Comment

I've got these cheese burgers man......... wtf

Comment

"dear vanes,

we really supported you and talked you up when you fought golovkin because we needed to. please dont go disrespecting us by talking nice about uncle al

sincerely,

gggroupies"

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
                    Get this butt kissing crap outta here. Cover boxing man. Nobody wants to read this crap.
                    Vanes is a boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X