Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa vs. Newfel Ouatah Tops Broadway Boxing on March 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Junior Fa vs. Newfel Ouatah Tops Broadway Boxing on March 2

The main event features WBO #8 rated heavyweight Junior Fa (16-0, 9 KOs), of Otahuhu, New Zealand, in the toughest bout of his career versus former French heavyweight champion Newfel Ouatah (16-2, 9 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting card. i like this small hw fights.

Comment

Jefe Ajagba whooped this boy Junior Fa at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.

No doubt Fa would like to get a rematch and a chance for redemption in the pro ranks.

Comment

I like this card, looking forward to Hemi "The Heat" Ahio's US debut

Comment

Padding his record until the Parker grudge match in NZ next year it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Padding his record until the Parker grudge match in NZ next year it seems.
            Yeah man. Love hemi ahio style. Closed boxer I’ve seen that moves like mike Tyson.
            He’s blardy exciting!!

Comment

Fa needs to relocate to the UK, get on some major cards & force a Commonwealth title fight if he's to make a name for himself.

Comment

It's sad how Jr Fa and Joseph Parker were equal amateurs who couldn't be seperated yet Parker gets treated like the golden goose of NZ boxing while Fa gets ignored.

Comment

Working...
                X