Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kriel KO's Licona For IBF Strap: Centeno, Redkach, Balderas Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kriel KO's Licona For IBF Strap: Centeno, Redkach, Balderas Win

Deejay Kriel dropped Carlos Licona three times late Saturday night to win by knockout in round 12 at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles. The fight took place after the main event bout featuring Leo Santa Cruz successfully defending his WBA featherweight title over late-sub Rafael Rivera. Licona (14-1, 2 knockouts) was making the first defense of the vacant title he won on Dec. 1, winning a split decision over Mark Barriga of the Philippines.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Perfect example of a piece of sht card that you never televise.

Comment

why the hell were these fights after the main event? Should've put these on the prelims and stream them.

Comment

PBC really needs to get up to speed on streaming. One thing that's great about DAZN and ESPN+ is that they show the entire cards.

Comment

I wonder y balderas doesn't get the same hype that tank and teofimo get??? I'd love to see him fight either one especially teofimo cause they already have beef since the Olympics.

Comment

Good. Carlos Licona robbed Mark Barriga anyways, glad he got KO’d

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
              I wonder y balderas doesn't get the same hype that tank and teofimo get??? I'd love to see him fight either one especially teofimo cause they already have beef since the Olympics.
              Maybe Cuz they are signed with ring star and they seem not to know how to promote their fighters... this guy was all over social media as the next boxing star and ever since turning pro we barely even hear about em...

Comment

Originally posted by Albertocrn View Post
                Maybe Cuz they are signed with ring star and they seem not to know how to promote their fighters... this guy was all over social media as the next boxing star and ever since turning pro we barely even hear about em...
                Yeah, they definitely aren't promoting him correctly. Hopefully when his contract is up he'll switch it up, or he's gonna end up being the best fighter that never was.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                  Good. Carlos Licona robbed Mark Barriga anyways, glad he got KO’d
                  licona and Barriga suck balls! Glad none of them are champs ! Licona more entertaining then barriga though!

Comment

Working...
                  X