Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Want Unification Next or Frampton Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Want Unification Next or Frampton Trilogy

Leo Santa Cruz (36-1-1, 19 KOs) retained his title in front of his hometown crowd by winning a unanimous decision over Rafael Rivera (26-3-2, 17 KOs) in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes Saturday night from Microsoft Theater at L.A. Live in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A man of his word

Russell, Frampton, YOU NEX!

Comment

Hope to see it. Too much skill to be wasted on one fight a year. I know he's earned that right and it's all about the money at this point. GRJ is who I want him to fight. ESPN got me to feeling sorry for him so a Valdez or Warrington matchup would be too much for him. At this point. With all the distractions he has in his life now.

Comment

Btw thanks TR and ESPN for the feel bad card of the year so far. The pain filled cancer stricken father (God bless) and the robery of Molina who fought his heart out and deserved the win both, left me wishing I didn't even watch the card. Great fights but when someone gets robbed and lifes hardships get involved, doesn't help to appreciate what coulda been something to get excited about.

Comment

Sorry I am so use to cutting up TR and their ESPN crew I forgot it was PBC. My bad, but my feelings the same of the card.

Comment

All of a sudden he wants unis and a frampton triligy? Smfh

Comment

Leo stop looking for easy wins! Framton beat you and you came back and beat him. He's not the same fighter now, cant help but think he was juicing good or going to church a lot! just my opinion. Move on, stop living in the past and fight Russell. Money not EVERYTHING. Who knows you might win big and make more money. Keep your soul. Your good but your style sucks so show us where your at !

Comment

I wouldn't be happy with the Frampton fight now. It would be a bad look. Santa Cruz showed sour grapes after losing clearly then got the fight in Vegas with the condition that if he won the rubber match would be in Ireland. I didn't think that was cool how they played Frampton and now it would be a useless fight like the Mares re-match unless they go to Ireland which I'm sure they wouldn't.

Comment

I would rather see Frampton vs Valdez and Santa Cruz vs Russell.

Comment

I was thinking about this yesterday, Frampton’s win over LSC is probably as good a win as any current U.K. fighter has over elite competition.

The only others I could really think of that come close are Fury over Klitschko and to a lesser extent Brook over Porter.

Comment

Working...
                    X