No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rob Brant: I'd Love a Fight With Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rob Brant: I'd Love a Fight With Canelo Alvarez

Rob "Bravo" Brant crashed the world boxing scene last October with a dominant decision over Ryota Murata to win the WBA middleweight title. For title defense number one, he returned to his home state and sent the partisan crowd home happy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo would kick his ass.

Comment

And Brant was never heard of or seen again

Comment

Reporter - ''Say, you're a fighter. How would you like to fight the champ and current ppv king ?''
        Boxer - ''No thanks. I'm not in the prize fighting business to fight champs and make a ton of money....''

Comment

Just so long as you don't fight Jeff Horn, man....

Comment

He might, but others would not love it

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Just so long as you don't fight Jeff Horn, man....
              Yea that really came from left field. TR is real thin at middleweight. But knowing Arum, that horn fight is coming this year.

Comment

Sounds ridiculous. But then again, a year ago who would've thought that some guy named Rocky fielding would land a Canelo fight?

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
                  Yea that really came from left field. TR is real thin at middleweight. But knowing Arum, that horn fight is coming this year.
                  They have Esquiva Falcao yet

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Canelo would kick his ass.
                    Yeah, I'd be surprised if he lasted 5 rounds with Alvarez.

I would like to see him against Demetrius Andrade though. Brant's high volume style might put Andrade under some pressure and force Andrade to punch more. I don't think he would beat Andrade but I would like to see Andrade put in a position where he has to be aggressive and let the combinations fly frequently. Every time I've seen Andrade he's been all too happy to coast to victory with his jab, defense, length, and athleticism.

Comment

Working...
                    X