Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Omar Figueroa, John Molina - Ready For War in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Omar Figueroa, John Molina - Ready For War in LA

Figueroa, Molina Weights Photos Gallery - The fighters competing on Saturday's Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes exchanged words and went face-to-face at the official weigh-in before their respective showdowns this Saturday night at Microsoft Theater at L.A. Live. (photos by Sean Ham).

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn they both look drained! They should have just fought at 147.

Comment

They are fighting at 146 because Omar couldn't make 140 although they both weighed in at 144.5 Molina doesnt look that bad to me Omar doesn't look good im a fan of both I'm rooting for Omar because hes from Texas but Molina can punch and Figueroa takes punches so we will see.

Comment

Looks like they're about to go film an episode of the walking dead

Comment

I’ll never forget the night Molina knocked out steroid cheat Mickey bey at the last minute of the 12 round right in front of the TMT crew.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
            I’ll never forget the night Molina knocked out steroid cheat Mickey bey at the last minute of the 12 round right in front of the TMT crew.
            Yeah? I bet Mickey Bay won't forget it either!

Comment

The real main event.

Comment

Omar Figueroa will beat Molina like a running mule. It will be fun for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  They are fighting at 146 because Omar couldn't make 140 although they both weighed in at 144.5 Molina doesnt look that bad to me Omar doesn't look good im a fan of both I'm rooting for Omar because hes from Texas but Molina can punch and Figueroa takes punches so we will see.
                  Omar is likely still cutting down. He’s been gone a year and was very overweight. Wouldn’t surprise me if his next fight is at 140 and he looks healthier,

Comment

Molina looks like Sly Stallone, Brandon looks like a matinee star...no gay here...

Comment

Working...
                    X