Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Expects Very Tough Fight With Humberto Soto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Expects Very Tough Fight With Humberto Soto

BAM BAM BRANDON RIOS faces the tough HUMBERTO "ZORRITA" SOTO February 23, 2019 LIVE on DAZN on their first show in Mexico from AUDITORIO MUNICIPAL in TIJUANA, MEXICO. Rios finished camp strong and expects a war against Soto next Saturday in Tijuana, Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rios is a bum... A heavy bag.

Comment

I’ve always been a huge Humerto Soto fan and I love to watch him fight and his style.

This is going to be an odd firefight between some oldies.

War Soto even if he’s been in the game some 20+ years

Comment

Until recently I had no idea soto was still fighting lol I don't mind this fight because soto is old but Rios is badly faded himself just listen to him speak. They on equal footing , 2 old wounded dogs typically lead to fun entertaining fights. Loser has to retire.

Comment

Is this going to be on DAZN in the US? I want to see it, should be action. I love old, faded warriors duking it out

Comment

On paper this should be a really good entertaining fight. Cant wait.

Comment

um, rios should expect a tuff fight from anyone.

Comment

I'm sure of one thing; Soto will be in better shape! lol

Comment

I'm going with Soto in this one. One of my all time favs actually, appreciate his craftiness hes developed with his experience..a true Vet!!

Comment

I was a huge fan of Zorrita Soto over ten years ago. He's to old now. But I will still watch, especially if it's on DAZN USA

Comment

Working...
                    X