Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Wants 175 Debut, Then Sergey Kovalev Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Wants 175 Debut, Then Sergey Kovalev Fight

With the firm desire to be a two-time world champion this year, Gilberto Ramirez will take on the challenge of invading the light heavyweight division. He wants to take a preparation fight in this weight and then look for a potential fight with Sergey Kovalev, the current champion of the World Boxing Organization at 175 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice. Let's see it.

Comment

He gets his first tough fight and changes his entire corner??? This is what I hat about boxing, the boxer always blames the corner when they have tough fights

Comment

He's gonna get mauled @ 175, does not have enough power.

Comment

Looking for new challenges? Why doesn't this bum challenge himself against the other title holders in the division. Could have challenged himself in the WBSS tourney. Out of all the Mexican champs this guy is most protected and unwilling to step up like the past Mexican champs.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            He gets his first tough fight and changes his entire corner??? This is what I hat about boxing, the boxer always blames the corner when they have tough fights
            Well maybe he felt he could improve as a fighter elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
              Well maybe he felt he could improve as a fighter elsewhere.
              I think he needs to fight real comp and that will improve him..cant keep playing in the D league and expect to become elite

Comment

I wonder who will train "Zurdo"???

Reynoso, R. Garcia, Roach...
                Anyway I like this fight Vs. Kovalev should it happen.

Comment

I'd like to see Zurdo vs Sullivan Barrera or Eleider Alvarez.

Comment

Changed his mind a little about the Kov fight huh ? Kov still a little to fresh for Zurdo I guess. Wasn't the old man that he expected Kovalev to be and probably thought Alvarez would beat him again.

Comment

Working...
                    X