Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Eubank Jr. Training in Beast Mode For DeGale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Eubank Jr. Training in Beast Mode For DeGale

Chris Eubank Jr. Training Camp Photos Gallery - Chris Eubank Jr is in the best shape of his life heading into his huge super-middleweight showdown with foe James DeGale on Saturday 23rd February at The O2, promoted by Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) and Poxon Sports, exclusively live in the U.K on ITV Box Office in the U.S on Showtime. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eubank Jr is always in good shape. It's his boxing skills and IQ that he needs to improve.

Let's see if the new assistant trainer he brought in can help in that regard.

Comment

Eubank Jr and beast mode in the same sentence. Lol that's a good one!
      Last edited by P4P Forever; 02-15-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

This is Eubank Jrs biggest moment I believe his value will Skyrocket if he destroys Degale

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          This is Eubank Jrs biggest moment I believe his value will Skyrocket if he destroys Degale
          Skyrocket is a bit ott but he will definately regain some credability.
          Lets be honest if Caleb 'the yellow goblin from sin city' Truax can be on the verge of stopping degale, Eubanks 100 punch flurry while an exhausted degale lays on the ropes will probobly be enough for a british stoppage..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Eubank Jr is always in good shape. It's his boxing skills and IQ that he needs to improve.

Let's see if the new assistant trainer he brought in can help in that regard.
            Exactly. Eubank is always shredded. But, he doesn’t use a jab and just wings wide shots with seemingly no fight plan. If he could sharpen up technically and actually come in with a game plan and stick to it, he could be pretty good. Just don’t see it happening though. He seems to do whatever he wants.

Comment

I watched Eubank Snr's interview the other day and he kept saying that the reason Jnr. lost to BJS and Groves was because the "real" Jnr. didn't show up. How convenient. Every time Jnr. fights against a domestic level opponent, "real" Jnr. shows up, every time its a world level opponent - he forgets himself at home.

I still remember how Snr. said that Jnr. would "wreck Golovkin". It was shortly after they refused to fight GGG. Still cracks me up

Comment

I predict a draw. Controversial or not, but a draw.

Comment

Eubank is another Chavez Jr living off his dad's name. He is a nobody and if he didnt have that name, nobody would pay to see him fight. He is undercard fodder for the real champs. DeGale will destroy this fool and hopefully we never have to hear of him again, he is a despicable euro club level fighter.

Comment

Jr in great shape!! He gone CRUSH DeGale!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X