No announcement yet.

Lacy: "Tarver Doesnt Have The Heart To Fight Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lacy: "Tarver Doesnt Have The Heart To Fight Me"

According to a recent report by Anwar S. Richardson of The Tampa Tribune, the proposed October clash between former super middleweight champion Jeff Lacy and former light heavyweight champion Antonio Tarver has hit a few stumbling blocks from making the fight a reality.

Antonio Tarver is claiming that there was an offer of $1.5 million made to Lacy and his promoter Gary Shaw to stage the fight as the main event of an HBO telecast in the St. Pete Times Forum in Flordia. Three problems hit the proposed deal in the last week, it was revealed that Lacy would not be receiving any of the gate revenues, or any of the national and international licensing money. [details]

I believe Lacy he is a class act and Tarver well like he said is Tarver.

Comment

tarver would beat lacy but AT needs 2 go up in weight

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
        I believe Lacy he is a class act and Tarver well like he said is Tarver.
        i hope they both knock the fuk outa each other. all i know is that calzaghe beats both of them all on one nite.

yeh hes british,

Comment

Lacy should shut is big mouth off! there's nothing difference between his promoter and lacy.

Comment

Tarver is nothing more then just someone who hides behind smoked mirrors, he talked a lot of **** about BHOP before they're fight having a bet that he would knock him out in the 5th, but himself almost got knocked out. I wouldn't doubt Lacy being able to take Tarver.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Analyst
              Lacy should shut is big mouth off! there's nothing difference between his promoter and lacy.
              Are you ****ing crazy>Lacy is one of the classiest guys in all of Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
                Are you ****ing crazy>Lacy is one of the classiest guys in all of Boxing.
                I enjoy Lacy's postfight interviews. Even the Calzaghe one he didn't even bother making excuses like 98% other fighters would do..

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
                  I enjoy Lacy's postfight interviews. Even the Calzaghe one he didn't even bother making excuses like 98% other fighters would do..
                  No ****......anyone who knows anything at all about Boxing knows Lacy is one of the sports good guys that is forsure.I rarely give out bad k but that analyst ****ing idiot just pissed me off with that stupid comment.

Comment

I agree with both...

Originally posted by El Temible
                    tarver would beat lacy but AT needs 2 go up in weight
                    these statements...and I know my boy Rasaad wont agree. I do agree with him that Lacy is a classy guy with great heart!

Comment

Working...
                    X