Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia: Fox Sports Pay-Per-View Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia: Fox Sports Pay-Per-View Information

Unbeaten IBF Welterweight World Champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. defends his title against undefeated four-division champion Mikey Garcia in a highly anticipated and historic showdown for pound-for-pound supremacy that headlines a Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event on Saturday, March 16 from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His brother waves the white flag... 9th round stoppage

Comment

Jermell Charlo said he wanted his rematch VS Tony Harrison on the Spence VS Garcia card, I was looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
        Jermell Charlo said he wanted his rematch VS Tony Harrison on the Spence VS Garcia card, I was looking forward to that.
        Gotta think that will be a headliner on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
          That fight was never gonna be on this card.
          Plus, I doubt they ever want to do brother-brother or trainer-trainer on a card again.

Comment

Mosley was a light weight who worked his way up to welter where he fought ODH (who started off as a Super Feather). Both were close to same size naturally.

Garcia started off as a featherweight, worked his way up to light, and is now moving up again to welter; against a fighter who is starting off as a welter and will probably end up a bit higher up. Nothing against Spence, you make the weight then all is good (assuming not too much rehydration). But size is a factor here for Mikey, and this aint the same as Sugar v Oscar.

Comment

Decent fight but not worth the PPV. I will just wait to watch it the next day on YouTube

Comment

decent preliminaries, now when will the co-main event and other title fights be announced that will open up the pay per view portion of the card, because these are the ones airing on fox sports 1 at 2pm right.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Gotta think that will be a headliner on its own.
                  Yup way to expensive. This really isn’t that good of an undercard. J Leon love is horrible. Terrible opponent for Benavidez

Comment

Couple of good fighters, but I would be shocked if they even sell 20,000 tickets. If they even get to that it would be because they practically are giving the tickets away. This is not worthy of a stadium fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X