No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shumenov-Goulamiriam: Don King Wins Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shumenov-Goulamiriam: Don King Wins Purse Bid

Much was made of the four bouts scheduled for a purse bid hearing by the World Boxing Association, although the one fight to actually make its way to a promoter is the least likely to generate worldwide interest. An ordered cruiserweight title consolidation fight between "Regular" titlist Beibut Shumenov and "Interim" beltholder Arsen Goulamiriam was the only fight to make the cut during Wednesday's hearing at WBA headquarters in Panama City. Shumenov's promoter, Don King secured the rights to the fight, which now carries a springtime target date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Goulamirian by KO

Comment

****ing hell Old bastard just won't go away, do it in Monte Carlo, this is the kind of fight that deserves to be in a ballroom with 50 rich dudes and their trophy wives golf clapping after every round

Comment

Re

Bernard Hopkins exposed Shumenov as a total joke...but he rebounded from that embarrassment, and is doing okay at CW.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
          Bernard Hopkins exposed Shumenov as a total joke...but he rebounded from that embarrassment, and is doing okay at CW.

Imo , nothing wrong losing to the Executioner
          And he had tha ability to make a lot of boxers look real fughin bad

Comment

After winning the purse bid Don asked both fighters if he could get their bank info so he could plan to make the 1st of 24 monthly installment payments starting on fight night.

Comment

what the hell?

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                To be fair he did train him self for that fight. I am not saying having s trainer would had made a difference in the outcome but if he had a legit trainer he mite had won. He boxed well against BJ.

Comment

War Shumenov and War Don King!

Comment

I think this is Goulamirians coming out party ..he looks like a good fighter to me. Reminds me a bit of Gassiev. That would be a good fight. But Shumenov is a good test and could prove to be too much. Let's see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X