Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: I Want Unifications, I Might Give it a Shot at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: I Want Unifications, I Might Give it a Shot at 147

WBC junior welterweight champion Jose Ramirez (24-0) had a tough out on Sunday at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, when he won a twelve round majority decision over Jose Zepeda before a crowd of 14,034.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ramirez vs Regis needs to happen

Comment

He will get schooled in 147..

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
        He will get schooled in 147..
        Yea, I dont want to see this, but TR positioning him as a viable opponent for Crawford (mismatch anyway) after he loses at 140 and needs to move up.

Comment

Kinda pisses me off to know a fighter leaves a weight class when he hasn't beat the best at his current class... Unless he leaves to fight champion

Comment

First off, I like Ramirez. I think he's a great sportsman and a good fighter that has the potential to get better. But being real with you all, I haven't seen anything special from him yet. He's exciting, but he hasn't dominated an opponent that is arguably a step below him, and has gone to war with them instead. Now, I understand this could be a testament to how good the opponent actually is. But shouldn't Ramirez be getting past these guys much easier?

Comment

This bum will get killed at 147, he looked like **** in his last fight....he needs to stay at 140, and keep padding his record against weak a$$ opposition.

Comment

Ramirez is full of ****, and this is getting ridiculous.

Mo Hooker is on DAZN, Top Rank sidestepped the 140lb WBSS that currently hosts the IBF, WBA, and real WBC champion, and Ramirez isn't fighting Crawford all that soon either.

Get ready for the next can

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                  Yea, I dont want to see this, but TR positioning him as a viable opponent for Crawford (mismatch anyway) after he loses at 140 and needs to move up.
                  No he can't beat Crawford, but Top Rank has good 147 pounders that Ramirez can beat in Besputin and Kavialauskas, and because of Ramirez's style they promise to be exciting fights

Comment

"And Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has mentioned the idea of matching Ramirez against WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford in the future - but that contest would likely not happen until at least 2020 at the earliest."

That's a horrible idea! Crawford by KO in 7!

Comment

Working...
                    X