No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka Eyes Summer Showdown With Johann Duhaupas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka Eyes Summer Showdown With Johann Duhaupas

French heavyweight Tony Yoka, 5-0 but currently suspended for testing positive to a forbidden substance, said Saturday night in Paris that he would like to fight Johann Duhaupas, 37-5, this summer in what would be an all French showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yoka didnt test positive. Just Missed control 3 times.

Comment

This would be a damn dangerous fight this early for Yoka, the gulf between the Cyril Leonet's of the world and the Duhaupas' is like the grand canyon. Duhaupas is no damn joke, just ask Helenius

Comment

Good fight, I like that.

Comment

Same thing mate , it's an old trick and the testers and authorities know it , why has he not fought the ban ?

Comment

Good step up ...Yoka looks like he can be a force in the division after he steps up.

Comment

Duhaupas looked like a bit of a punchbag vs Miller. I’ll be interested to see how Yoka compares.

Comment

Good Step Up for Yoka, he wasted a year basically, even tho he didn't fail any test, missing test 3 times IMO is just as bad as failing. Clearly he was hiding something!

Comment

Yoka is a cheater - can‘t believe that Canal+ still wants to work with him

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Joyce again at some point.

Comment

Working...
                    X